Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Zealand/Fiji/USADay 35

And The journey home begins, we got up at like 5:30, got ready and headed to the airport, we were on a tiny plane to start out with. No security, like 18 people on the plane, 8 of them being us. Morgan was practically sitting with the pilots. Then after we got to Auckland we walked to the international terminal, which felt like a long way since I wasn’t feeling well. We had our layover, then flew to Fiji, we had to enter the country to get our bags from Laura Pitman, then we went back through security had another layover and then got on our long flight to LA, I tried to sleep most of the way and was pretty successful, watched a little bit of the movie Taken, but mostly just slept and woke up and went back to sleep. Then We got on our flight to Denver and in Denver Laurel got on a different flight home and we got on our flight to Little Rock, we got to Little Rock and the Moreheads were there to pick us up. They took me to the Doctor to make sure that I was alright, which I was, then they took me back to their house where everyone else had settled in for the night, they made me a grilled cheese and I had some fruit. Then we watched wrath of the Titans before going to sleep. Finally home in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment