Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Zealand Day 31

I ended up not sleeping very well and having a bit of a fever, I threw up early that morning, before having to pack all my stuff and get back on the bus. I was feeling a little better, but far from great. Loaded up on the bus and just tried to rest. We stopped at another grocery store, this time in Hamilton and got some groceries, then continued on the Raglan. We stopped in the city for about an hour and a half, went into some surf shops and what not. Then we went to the hostel, we were staying a different place down the road. Morgan Jon Giovanni and I rented vespas and followed the bus over to our accommodations. We then took our backpacks up to our rooms, it is definitely the nicest place we stayed yet, it only cost $45 a night per person though. I still not was feeling to well and decided not to go surfing, I rested for a bit, took a shower then went and drove around, I met up with the rest of the group and we took to vespas back and got a ride from one of the employees at the hostel, she was really nice. She is originally from Boston and came over here with her brother on work visa and here she is. We got back and found out that the rest of the group didn’t start the grill yet by mistake, so we are working on dinner now. Made us some burgers finally and ate and then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment