Thursday, March 27, 2014

Australia/Fiji Day 17



Got up this morning and got all my stuff packed up, ate my waffles and some bananas which was good, I couldn’t eat them all so I gave 2 to josh. Got all checked out and now we are at the airport headed to Fiji. Well we are in Fiji now and I got through customs alright, but I am now having to haggle my way through with some other people. I have confirmation information for all of the New Zealand people except for Josh, since he booked separately so I just did what I had to do. I made Jon Rodenbaugh’s old e-ticket look like Josh Ong’s haha, it was great same flight so it didn’t really matter. So I got everyone that was going to New Zealand through, so the only person left was Tyler. I thought about doing something similar, but I didn’t have anything on the group going back earlier so I couldn’t really do anything without risking complications later, so we had to get the airline on the phone to confirm that Tyler was leaving. About 15min later they got it all sorted out and we met back up with the group and headed back to the farm, now I am catching up with some other people, talked to Russie and Saleh heard a little bit about the resort some of the others stayed at and we have a work day tomorrow so I’m gonna go get some rest. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment