Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Zealand Day 34

This morning we got up and went to Taupo, the city of fun if you will. We had a great day planned. We got to Taupo and got in a limo to go skydiving. It was really cool white limousine. We all got geared up, decided what video packages we wanted and got in a plane. Morgan Jon Giovanni and I were in the first group. We took off and I thought they weren’t going to close the door. And I was right by the door so I was a little concerned, then they closed it. It was really cool, as we went higher we could see Mt Doom and the whole lake area, it was intense. Then they opened the door he was alright swing your legs out, so we did then it was 3 2 1 and we were out. It all happened so fast I didn’t even have time to freak out. The first 3 seconds was crazy and indescribable feeling, then we were in free fall, the camera man was getting shots as we fell, and It was pretty cold at that altitude, but it got warmer as we fell. Then we pulled the shoot and coasted to the ground, it was one of the coolest experiences of my life, Im really glad I did it. Later that night we went sailing which was really fun, the wind wasn’t really strong but strong enough that we didn’t need to use an engine or anything. We saw some neat rock carvings ate huge burgers and sailed back. Then we went back to the hotel and got some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment