Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fiji Day 7


Today I got up this morning got in the word a little, packed up for  Suva. We ate some breakfast then got in the cars. I used the rope I bought for my hammock to tie down the bags on top of the car. We got in the cars, I rode with Phil Analise and Hannah Nikels. We stopped at a small market for fruit, got some bananas, mangos and some fruit I cant pronounce. We continued on for a little while before stopping at a small souvenir shop. I didn’t get anything there, we then continued on to a picnic area where we went out on a pier first when we got there it was sunny, but windy, but the wind blew in a rain that was definitely horizontal with the wind speed. Then 15min later the rain had passed and we started eating lunch. Then we got back in the car, but Hannah and Lydia switched. So we continued on to fiji, when we were almost to Suva we stopped at a cultural center, and shopped around. I still didn’t have my money so I didn’t buy anything, but I browsed around at knives mostly, some in a dive shop and one that is for cutting sugar cane, technically it is a knife, but in my opinion it is a machetee. I might buy one toward the end of the trip so I don’t have to carry it around. Then we got to suva moved our stuff into the hotel then went up to the mall. Once we got there we went up to the food court and got some food. That is where I finally got that text message sent to laura lynn. I had pizza coke and chocolate cake. It is good, the chocolate cake was called death by chocolate. Now we are back at the hostel watching rugby on tv, so exciting, literally one of the best sports to watch on tv. Very active, a lot of scoring good contact and some wicked fast agile players, favorite teams are Fiji and New Zealand for sure, spain was terrible though. Im falling asleep though, later.



No comments:

Post a Comment