Thursday, October 24, 2013

Week 5


This week has been awesome. One thing that I have been working on all week aside from my usual work is a trip New Zealand. If I haven’t told you guys yet, I am going with like 19 other students to Figi for our study abroad program. We will be building house for a ministry there that mission groups will be able to come and use for years to come. This will be the first time link year goes there and we will set the foundation for next year and the years after that.
            So we have a 5 day break after 2 weeks that some of us are going to Australia so that is going to be sooo legit. My friend Josh Ong is working on what that would look like as far as activities and cost.
            I have been working on the New Zealand trip. I am so excited for it. We will be there after the figi trip during our spring break. The presentation that I made that shows the activities and cost to do different things. I am soooo pumped. I cant wait. If anyone wants to fund some of my activities as a Christmas gift I will post the prices for different things and feel free to do that. It would make this already amazing trip even cooler.
            For example some of the things we have an opportunity to do. Skydiving, Black water rafting, horseback riding, sailing, hunting, and surfing. Just to name a few. There are several waterfalls and nature hikes we plan to go on as well. We will start in Auckland and travel around the North Island of New Zealand. Ill tell you guys more about it later but it is gonna be super legit.
Events to sponsor
Travel Pass ($300)
Black water rafting ($160)
Skydiving ($200)
Horseback riding ($120)
Sailing- If you want to go crazy and charter the boat for our group. ($370) My cut will probably cost $50.
Surfing is $72 for a 3 hour lesson.
The free thing you can give me is prayer. We are going to be doing a lot of ministry while we are abroad and could use some prayer that it wouldn’t be anything that we say or do, but that God would speak and work through us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment